Electrical Rotating Connectors
- Not exceed the Max. temperature 60°C (140°F), room temperature + self-heating (rotate + electric connection).
- Vertical mounting and storage should keep the u↑p in the up direction.
- Mounting into a shaft should keep no eccentricity.
- Do not solder on the connector and terminal.
- Connect the connector on the terminal only a few times, losing connection will cause heating when apply electric power.
- Vibration will cause service life shorter.
- The rotary connector can be mounted by the body or plastic collar, but it cannot carry mechanical loads. Another end should be connected floating hold by electric wire.
- The uppers notice should be kept, otherwise it will cause the rotary connector failure or shorten service life.