1. Miniature series is designed to be installed with flange on a sleeve
2. The rotor must be concentric and driven by a flexible link (such as
a plastic tube or screw tube). The rotor lead wire can play this role
of a driver at a limited-speed.
3. As the photograph shows, screws with washers can be used to
install the slip ring; these washers can avoid the flange from
becoming too tight.
4. Slip rings cannot support the weight of the equipment
connected with it. The rotating equipment should be fastened so that
its weight does not fall on the rotor.
5. Slip rings should not be exposed to dust or humidity. For outdoor
use, a shield is necessary.
6. The surface of the lead wire should be prevented from any damages
during equipment rotation. They cannot move any mechanical
7. The ends of the lead wire cannot be damaged during terminals,
Miniature Series NM Features
- precision ball bearings meet or exceed life requirements
for most commercial applications
- longer lead wires available
- transfers analog and digital signals
- compatibile with data bus procotols
- sealed units also available
- flexible, color-coded, silver-plated, Teflon® insulated lead wires
Miniature Series NM Specifications
|Operating Speed||0 - 300rpm|
|Number of Circuits||2 - 24 circuits available|
|Current Rate||2A per circuit|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +80 C|
|Contact Material||Gold to Gold|
|Lead Size||28AWG silver plated copper UL Teflon®|
|Lead Lenghts||min 250mm|
|Dielectric Strength||500VAC @50Hz, between each circuit|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 MΩ @500VDC|